From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: JPA_BRANCH status
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:26:12 GMT
JPA/JTA mavens:

I have committed all the resource stabilization patches/upgrades and a
few bug fixes. Ate got Atomikos 3.5.2 upgraded in the BSR repository, so
the JPA branches for j2 and j2-admin are ready for more testing.
Remember to make the changes to the configuration files outlined below
to enable JPA. I will continue to poke around with it, but any input is
welcome.

As soon as the last changes are made to the registry schema and OJB
mappings in trunk, I will merge all pending changes into the branches.
In case you are wondering, I am currently up to 746605 in j2 and 747450
in j2-admin.

Other JPA related todo items I am working:

- upgrade openjpa plugin to version 1.0 released earlier this week.
- add Atomikos XA datasource factory to BSR repo and include as a portal
dependency.
- create distributed cache test for security component.
- create load testing harness for portal to verify JPA performance
against OJB 'standard'.

Randy