From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: JPA_BRANCH status
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:38:44 GMT
Gang,

I have finally tracked the connections problem down to a reference
counting bug in Atomikos 3.5.0. I have verified that this has been fixed
in 3.5.2, but I will have to ask David to update the BSR repo with the
latest version in a few days and commit then. In the interim, I will fix
a few other minor bugs I have identified along the way.

Thanks for your patience.

Randy