From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Extending Maven Plugins?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:25:26 GMT
All,

Quick question. I need to edit or have alternate versions of jetspeed
context.xml and spring-filter.properties for JPA. I have a very cursory
understanding of the maven plugins and how they are configured. Where
should logic that munges or selects alternate versions of these files go?

In a nutshell, I have to conditionally add an additional Resource tag in
context.xml and modify the 'default' property setting in
spring-filter.properties file. It might even be reasonable to do this at
artifact build time, but that seems awkward at best. So, I am looking
for some advice on how to proceed.

Thanks,

Randy