From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Odd critera and API types in Security
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:50:59 GMT
Ate/Dennis,

I got a little confused with the interface/class names with
PersistentJetspeedPermission... it is obviously fine for APIs since it
is an interface! The similarly named PersistentJetspeedPrincipal is not
an interface. I suppose I am wondering if we should try to make the
naming consistent by introducing a PersistentJetspeedPrincipalImpl class
and define PersistentJetspeedPrincipal as an interface or just use
JetspeedPrincipal as the interface in place of
PersistentJetspeedPrincipal in the APIs as I have done so far. Let me know!

Randy