From Nicola_O...@scee.net
Subject Nicola Orru is out of the office.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:03:53 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  19/12/2008 and will not return until
24/12/2008.

For any server-related queries please contact Xabier Mendicoa or Manjit
Ghataora.

in error please notify postmaster@scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793