From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:37:45 GMT
Hi Harsh,

If you want that, I think you need to set an attribute in the servlet session of jetspeed
portal, not in the portlet session.
You can get the RequestContext to invoke setSessionAttribute() like the following:

RequestContext requestContext = (RequestContext) request.getAttribute(RequestContext.REQUEST_PORTALENV);

-Woonsan