From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:49:53 GMT
Okay, the returned object is correct: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext!

However, the ClassCastException can be thrown if you copied the jetspeed-api-xx.jar file to
the /WEB-INF/lib directory of your portlet application.
Because the jetspeed-api-xx.jar should be shared among the portal and portlet applications,
you should not keep another file in your portlet application's lib folder.

Woonsan