From "James Winburn" <jwinb...@computerguidance.com>
Subject WebContentPortlet error
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:39:46 GMT
Hey Guys,

Since I got no responses about my iFrame problem (it WAS sort of vague),
I looked around for another solution. The WebContentPortlet looks like
it may be what we need to run our main web app as a portlet.  Problem is
that the portlet with all the defaults intact doesn't work.  We I try to
run it, I get the following error:

Portlet is Not Available: demo::WebContentPortlet
Reason: Exception while rewritting HTML page. Error: Exception while
rewritting HTML page. Error: Exception while rewritting HTML page.
Error: Exception while rewritting HTML page. Error: Failure reading: /,
response code: 405

It is set up to display http://www.google.com <http://www.google.com/>
so I doubt if there is any problem with the site itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

James Winburn