From "James Winburn" <jwinb...@computerguidance.com>
Subject Saving page state in iFrame
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:24:55 GMT
Hey guys,

We put our main web application in an iFrame.  It works fine.  We are
able to navigate to any page in the app.  But when we maximize the
portlet, minimize the portlet, or even go to a different page and
return, the original web page is displayed.  I looked at the code for
the iFrame portlet and it looks like this behavior is as designed, so it
seems that we won't be able to use the demo iFrame portlet after all.
Our new portlet will be based on the demo in that we will be rendering
the web app in in an <IFRAME ...> tag.  Do any of you know how to save
the page currently rendered so that it can be re-rendered when we go
through a request-response cycle?

Thanks,

James Winburn

Computer Guidance Corp.