From Harsh Kapoor <harsh.kap...@aricent.com>
Subject RE: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:32:51 GMT

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

But where do I get control of Portal Session , I mean under which file we need to set the
solution you have written earlier , because we only have code for portlets and not for Portal
Server under our control directly.

Please Suggest...
Regards
Harsh.
-----Original Message-----
From: Woonsan Ko [mailto:woon_san@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:08 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request

Hi Harsh,

If you want that, I think you need to set an attribute in the servlet session of jetspeed
portal, not in the portlet session.
You can get the RequestContext to invoke setSessionAttribute() like the following:

RequestContext requestContext = (RequestContext) request.getAttribute(RequestContext.REQUEST_PORTALENV);

-Woonsan