From Harsh Kapoor <harsh.kap...@aricent.com>
Subject How to set Param for decoration value in portlet render request
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:28:13 GMT
Hi All

There is a param in decoration value ,

" PortalReservedParameters.PAGE_THEME_OVERRIDE_ATTRIBUTE"

If some value is set for this param then the theme is picked according to that value.
Basically code is like

// Globaly override all psml themes if override session attribute has been set
        if (requestContext
                .getSessionAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.PAGE_THEME_OVERRIDE_ATTRIBUTE)
!= null)
        {
            String decoratorName = (String) requestContext
                    .getSessionAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.PAGE_THEME_OVERRIDE_ATTRIBUTE);
            page.setDefaultDecorator(decoratorName, Fragment.LAYOUT);
        }

Currently I am not able to fetch the value in decorationValve of the attribute which I set
in my portlet request.

Basically I am setting value as
Request.getPortletSession.setAttribute(PAGE_THEME_OVERRIDE_ATTRIBUTE,"tigris",PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE)

Can some one please suggest that how to set a value which I have in my Login Portlet handler
to the request object so that I can retrieve it there in decoration valve.

Best Regards
Harsh

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."