From Harsh Kapoor <harsh.kap...@aricent.com>
Subject personalization Issue
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:22:41 GMT
Hi

We need to build a personalization portal system using Jetspeed portal server.

Best Example is Google's mygoogle.com

Well we are not intending to build such a vast system currently.

But our portal server will give options to user to pick look and feel of Portal and Portlet
themes from a list of drop down to user browsing it upon their successful logon to our system

Can anyone suggest how can we change the Page and portlet theme mentioned in Jetspeed PSML
files on runtime and refresh the page so that new theme is loaded when user pick any one of
those from a drop down.

BR
Harsh Kapoor.

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."