From "Brad Gardner" <bgardne...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicket Not re-deploying properly.
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:41:39 GMT
I am developing a portlet using Wicket.  As I am working, if I update my
.war file by dropping the new one in the WEB-INF/deploy directory, the
wicket jar file does not get deleted, causing the entire re-deployment to
stop.  This works fine when I'm not using wicket, as the .jar file is not
there to cause an issue.  Is there a way to ensure that Jetspeed releases
the lock on the wicket .jar file when it is trying to delete for
re-deployment?

--
Brad Gardner