From "FRAGOSO ruben" <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: personalization Issue
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:52:37 GMT

Try to see the possible security combinations, in order for the user
being able to choose the layout and skins, this is an option that might
be defined in the psml security options. The other option that I find in
mind is to make you own portlet to change the layout/skin, It is my
belief that you can also take advantage of the Jetspeed source in order
to see how the layout/skin mechanism works, and implement a portlet that
does what you want. Sorry if I cannot help more than that =(. Good Luck

Best regards
Ruben Fragoso

-----Original Message-----
From: Harsh Kapoor [mailto:harsh.kapoor@aricent.com]
Sent: 14. prosince 2008 18:12
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: personalization Issue

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Well the issue is how can we do it programatically.

I mean in our portal we dont give rights to users as admin , where they
can have rights to change look and feel.

We will have a seperate prefrence portlet where they will pick a ame of
the theme and then after update that theme and skin will apply.
Regards
Harsh