From "FRAGOSO ruben" <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: personalization Issue
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:40:55 GMT
You can already do that when you are in the dialog to change the portlet
order/location, it is the same dialog to change the theme of the portal
and the skin of the portlet

Regards

Ruben Fragoso

-----Original Message-----
From: Harsh Kapoor [mailto:harsh.kapoor@aricent.com]
Sent: 11. prosince 2008 15:23
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: personalization Issue

Hi

We need to build a personalization portal system using Jetspeed portal
server.

Best Example is Google's mygoogle.com

Well we are not intending to build such a vast system currently.

But our portal server will give options to user to pick look and feel of
Portal and Portlet themes from a list of drop down to user browsing it
upon their successful logon to our system

Can anyone suggest how can we change the Page and portlet theme
mentioned in Jetspeed PSML files on runtime and refresh the page so that
new theme is loaded when user pick any one of those from a drop down.

BR
Harsh Kapoor.

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may
contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.
If you have received this message in error,please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the
information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."