From "Arun Wagle" <arunwagle...@gmail.com>
Subject Help for import export pages in jetspeed
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:20:30 GMT
Hello,

We are using jetspeed portal and have issues with import export utility

1) We have issues when exporting and then importing from the root folder.
Wehn we import, it messes the administrative folders and stuff and we get
lots of errors after that.
     Is this a known issue.
     We want to do something like, create a newe folder say xyz and have all
the pages, menus etc under this folder. When the user logs into the
portal we want them to be redirected to this folder instead of the default
root without affecting anything else so that the user can import and export
this folder directly instead of doinbg it at the root. How do we do this ?

2) Aslo when we export the pages, the folder.metadata folder does not export
security-constraints and menu nodes in the file. How do we export these ?

3) Is there a way to export and import page.security file present at the
root ?

Regards,
Arun Wagle