From "Dan Olsen" <danrol...@utah.gov>
Subject Creating Struts Portlets
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:34:02 GMT
I need to be able to create portlets using Struts. I followed a tutorial found at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-portlet-tutorial.html.
However, when I try to deploy it Jetspeed 2 I get the following in the portlet:

Failed to load portlet org.apache.struts2.portlet.dispatcher.Jsr168Dispatcher: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Could not initialize class com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.DomHelper$DOMBuilder

Does anyone have any ideas how to make this work or help me find a good place that goes over
how to create struts portlets for Jetspeed. I need this pretty quickly so a fast reply would
be appreciated.

- Dan