From Nicola_O...@scee.net
Subject Nicola Orru is out of the office.
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:04:12 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  05/12/2007 and will not return until
16/12/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. For urgent issues please
contact me via email at my personal address nigu@itadinanta.it

in error please notify postmaster@scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793