From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: RPAD & Profiler Admin Portlets show as null on WAS 6.1.0.9 using Jetspeed 2.1.3-dev
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:39:15 GMT
Hi Michael,

Well, changing the classloader configuration for j2-admin application resolved the problem
on my
machine. (WebSphere 6.1.0.11 on Windows XP)
By the way, I restarted the WebSphere server after changing the classloader configuration
before
testing.

I cannot figure any side effect by changing the classloader configuration for j2-admin app.
However, if a portlet app is using JSF bridge, then it should be reconfigured like j2-admin.

-Woonsan