From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: xbean spring experiments
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:41:06 GMT

On Oct 24, 2007, at 7:40 AM, Weaver, Scott wrote:

> I think the trunk has moved to 100% Maven 2.  That being said, I
> have no
> clue how to build it.

mvn clean install :-)  The problem IIUC is that we haven't figured
out a good way to assemble or customize a portal from all the bits --
building all the bits is now quite straightforward.

> Since the trunk represents Jetspeed 2.2, which
> will be java 5 compliant, can we dump the javadoc annotations in favor
> of using true annotations instead?  Other than that, I am +1 on seeing
> how the xbean stuff pans out.

That would require a lot of work in xbean which I probably won't have
time for soon.  The schema generated for configuring the components
wouldn't depend on which way the classes were annotated so I hope you
won't object to using the javadoc style annotations for the present.

thanks
david jencks