From manisha_00 <manisha.de.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to download the artifact from any repository
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:38:14 GMT

Hi,

I'm very new to jetspeed, I followed the jetspeed tutorial, I came to a
point where I had to create the custom portal name

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
-DarchetypeArtifactId=portal-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.1
-DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials -DartifactId=jetexpress -Dversion=1.0

typed in the following command, however there was no folder created under
the \jetspeed-2-resources\workspace directory instead i saw a folder called
repository  and whole heap of files created in the following location.

S:\jetspeed-2-resources\maven\repository

I also got the following error.

[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any
resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org
.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'V
M_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates

[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline may
NOT
replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will be
glob
al in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] [archetype:create]
[INFO] Defaulting package to group ID: org.apache.portals.tutorials
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/portal-
archetype/2.1/portal-archetype-2.1.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

I can't also find the following jar file(portal-archetype-2.1.jar)  in any
place

Can anyone please help me.