From "suhas kulkarni" <kulkarnisuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed with multi language supports
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:14:37 GMT
hi,

Thanks for reply..
Here i want to change in default-pag.psml such that, when i select language
from english to any other. then portlet should be changed accordingly.
i want to put that default-page.psml into template folder. whenever new user
is added. that page should assigned to him.

how can i use such condition in default-page.psml file.

Thanks,