From "sumit.tripathi" <sumit.tripa...@e-zest.net>
Subject Re: Page Refresh and sharing data between portlets
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:16:49 GMT

hi,,
Thanks for your replay..I did the same in my portlet.xml..(putting
expiration-cache to 0 in portlet.xml)
But It is not working properly..
Let me explain it again...
..I have designed different portlets.And In that I have a common attribute
'common_language'.
When I change language from one portlet and I move to another Portlet
Changed Language get reflected in my local machine. But if I try to do the
same by accessing my machine from some other system. it does not submit my
request. And when I move to some other portlet language does not change. In
this condition to get the changed value I need to refersh the machine.
putting expiration-cache to 0 in portlet.xml also does not work for me...Can
you tell me what could be the reason behind this.Is there any other soultion
for this.
I am putting my attribute 'common_language' in session

session.setAttribute("common_language",language,PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);