From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject special handling of WEB-INF/tld/portlet.tld
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:49:14 GMT
Hey Guys,
We're moving our production server to a new box so I figured this
would be the best time to upgrade to 2.1 from 2.0.

Even though I had thought I had done sufficient testing in advance, I
hadn't tested a new install of my apps from scratch.

I'm finding that the jetspeed deployment process is stripping my app
of its WEB-INF/tld/portlet.tld file which is making all my JSPs error
out.  In order to correct this, I am having to copy the file out to
the the exploded war directory manually after deployment.

I know that there has always been some special trickery to do with the
portlet.tld file, but I don't think my file was getting stripped out
completely in 2.0 because I didn't have this problem before now.

Can someone just give me the low-down on how I should be properly
handling this file?

thx,
aaron