From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Show or Hide portlets on a page dynamically
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:54:44 GMT
Hello David:

After took your suggestion, it allowed me to show/hide portlets OK.
However, the problem is that I am unable to change any portlet to its
edit mode or min/max state. The problem I think is that we are actually
seeing the content of the clone page, which does not actually exist in
the file system or database.

Please advise on this.

Thank you,

---Yang