From "Mark McCullough" <bustedmag...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetspeed and IE 7
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 02:04:47 GMT
I created a portlet that contains a hidden form that posts upon load of an
iframe. The iframe(also in the portlet) contains an asp page. I pass the
page security credentials to log in and view the page in the iframe. The
problem is that it works fine in Firefox but fails in IE(gets stuck on the
login page). It appears to be authenticating because if I send over bad
credentials, the login page shows me the proper 'wrong password' message.
I've tried lowering the security settings in IE. Is this even a jetspeed
thing, or should I continue tweaking the browser settings? Just curious if
anyone else has had a similar problem.