From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Re: Re: How to run Forgotten Password Portlet?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your reply. You have asked us to map SMTP details into administration.xml
file, but we have already configured them into administration.xml file. And still its not
working.

My question is, have you ever configured the SMTP server into administration file and have
you ever been able to run the ForgottenPassword and UserRegistration portlets successfully?
If so, then can you please send us that administration.xml file?

Waiting for the reply.
regards,

Anand