From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Jetspeed 2.1 Final Release
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:03:02 GMT
Great work guys!  I hope to install in our dev environments this week
and get it in production before the end of March.

Do the installers support using different databases (eg. MySQL) or
does it just install derby?  If it does give you the option of
specifying a different DB, I may use the installer to get a default
portal up and running before installing our custom ATN and ATZ
components rather than going through a binary build.

cheers,
aaron