From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: 2.1 customized binary build
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:21:36 GMT

On Mar 19, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Aaron Evans wrote:

> On 3/19/07, Aaron Evans <aaronmevans@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> As a workaround, I should be able to do a default min build and then
>> just hot deploy my config changes, but I kind of preferred this other
>> way.  I could also just hard-code the settings, but I definitely
>> don't
>> want to do that.
>>

> Actually, I tried hard-coding my settings and that didn't help because
> my custom jars are not included in whatever classpath is used for this
> assembly...

Here is an example of how you could get properties in a Spring
configuration file:

     <bean id="placeholderConfig"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfi
gurer">
         <property name="locations">
             <list>
                 <value>file:///${applicationRoot}/WEB-INF/assembly/
ldap.properties</value>
             </list>
         </property>
     </bean>

As for your jar files, are you saying that they are not in the
classpath during the build or at application startup?