From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Announce: New Jetspeed-2 installer project
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:03:06 GMT
No, the installer is only a Maven-1 build, we tend to migrate towards
Maven-1 naturally when there are tasks to write
Guess that says something in itself
We really need to narrow it down to one build post-release
I will start a discussion on the subject soon

On Mar 2, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Timony, Michael wrote:

> Does this work with Maven 2?

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com