From "Timony, Michael" <Michael.Tim...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: BUILD ERROR: Error getting POM for 'mockrunner:mockrunner' from the repository
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:56:08 GMT
 ehcache-1.2.4.pom missing also. I've attached the 2 POM files I've
created/modified to allow my build to continue. These could be added to
the repository at bluesunrise?

populate-seed-data:
     [echo] called seed data with directory /tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc
   [delete] Deleting directory /tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/target/seed
    [mkdir] Created dir: /tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/target/seed
    [mkdir] Created dir: /tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/target/seed/data
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/target/seed/data
     [copy] Copying /tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/sql/j2-seed.xml to
/tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/target/seed/data/j2-seed.xml
     [echo] Running Jetspeed Seed Importer with -b
/tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/serializer/assembly//boot/ -c
/tmp/CUSTOM_PORTAL1/dtf/etc/serializer/assembly//
     [echo]  IN SEED establishing dependency to
org.apache.pluto.version=1.0.1
     [echo]     portlet-api.version=1.0
     [echo]     org.apache.jetspeed.deploy.version=2.1
     [echo]
org.apache.jetspeed.deploy.groupid=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2