From "Timony, Michael" <Michael.Tim...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: Announce: New Jetspeed-2 installer project
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:54:34 GMT
Does this work with Maven 2?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ate Douma [mailto:a.douma@hippo.nl]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:58 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Announce: New Jetspeed-2 installer project

All,

I've just committed what I hope is the last set of fixes for the new
Jetspeed-2 installer project, and I'd like to invite everyone to please
try it out and see if it works for you.

For building the installer(s) update to the latest trunk version and
first build Jetspeed-2 anew using maven-1:

   maven allClean initMavenPlugin
   maven allBuild

Then, navigate to the new installer project (trunk/installer) and run
either
   maven build (for a "standard" Jetspeed-2.1 Portal), or
   maven buildDemo (for the full blown Demo portal we all know so well
;)

After running these goals you will find the installer under
   target/jetspeed-2.1-installer.jar or
   target/jetspeed-2.1-demo-installer.jar or

Note: every time you run these goals the target folder is cleared.

Anyone with some spare time on their hand, please try it out and let us
know how it works.

Regards,

Ate