From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: 2.1 customized binary build
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:54:07 GMT

On Mar 20, 2007, at 10:38 AM, Aaron Evans wrote:

> On 3/20/07, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>>
>> As for your jar files, are you saying that they are not in the
>> classpath during the build or at application startup?
>>

> It is during the build.  At application startup they are there because
> I have copied them into ${project.home}/target/jetspeed/WEB-INF/lib.

The build isn't going to pick it up unless you put the dependencies
in your project.xml (maven-1)
Are you doing a building with a custom Maven-1 build? (btw I will be
proposing deprecating Maven-1 build soon...)
If yes, then I think you can add your dependencies in the root
project.xml of your custom portal project