From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed2.1 security-atz.xml issue
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:34:11 GMT
OK, now we are just plain bringing in more dependencies than needed
Could you possibly have another constructor on your component that
doesn't need the Registry?
Otherwise we can look into further separating out the Spring files,
such as moving the RequestContextComponent  into its own xml file

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office] +01 707 773-4646