From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: Jetspeed2.1 security-atz.xml issue
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:04:41 GMT
Hi David,

I fixed the path issue and am now getting this error:

    [java] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'javax.servlet.ServletConfig' defined in
file
[c:\a322887_portal\vob_jsportal\fmr\workspace\fep\target\portal-sql\asse
mbly\jetspeed-spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: You invoke the
ServletConfigFactoryBean.setServletConfig() method prior to attempting
to get the ServletConfig.
    [java] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You invoke the
ServletConfigFactoryBean.setServletConfig() method prior to attempting
to get the ServletConfig.
    [java] 	at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.factorybeans.ServletConfigFactoryBean.ver
ifyState(ServletConfigFactoryBean.java:75)
    [java] 	at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.factorybeans.ServletConfigFactoryBean.cre
ateInstance(ServletConfigFactoryBean.java:50)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.AbstractFactoryBean.afterProper
tiesSet(AbstractFactoryBean.java:75)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:242)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:156)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
    [java] 	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:348)
    [java] 	at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.SpringComponentManager.<init>(SpringCompo
nentManager.java:118)
    [java] 	at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.SpringJNDIStarter.setUp(SpringJNDISt
arter.java:90)
    [java] 	at
org.apache.jetspeed.serializer.JetspeedSerializerApplication.main(Jetspe
edSerializerApplication.java:362)
    [java] [ERROR] Java Result: 1

Any ideas? I'm looking at JetspeedSerializerApplication code myself and
report back if I spot a problem.

Thanks,
Raman