From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed2.1 security-atz.xml issue
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:03:52 GMT
To avoid including in jetspeed-spring.xml, try copying these two
beans out to their own file and include them in (these two beans are
ref'd by the page-manager)

     <!-- ID Generator -->
     <bean id="IdGenerator"
class="org.apache.jetspeed.idgenerator.JetspeedIdGenerator" init-
method="start" destroy-method="stop">
         <!-- ID Start value -->
         <constructor-arg index="0">
             <value>65536</value>
         </constructor-arg>
         <!-- ID Prefix -->
         <constructor-arg index="1">
             <value>P-</value>
         </constructor-arg>
         <!-- ID Suffix -->
         <constructor-arg index="2">
             <value></value>
         </constructor-arg>
     </bean>

     <!-- Page File Cache -->
     <bean id="PageFileCache"
class="org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache" init-
method="startFileScanner" destroy-method="stopFileScanner">
         <!-- Scan rate for changes in cached files on the file
system -->
         <constructor-arg index="0">
             <value>10</value>
         </constructor-arg>