From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: trunk build error
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:04:30 GMT
Hi list,

I have not been able yet to make that work as it is. But I have found a
simple way to skip the problematic ant script - not so pretty but at
least works. So in my new project build.xml I have commented out the
(line 70) :
    <!--
        <dependencies filesetId="portal.resources.dependencies.id"
useScope="runtime">

            <dependency groupId="${org.apache.jetspeed.groupid}"
                        artifactId="portal-archetype-resources"
                        version="${org.apache.jetspeed.version}"/>

        </dependencies>

        <copy todir="${basedir}/target" flatten="on">
            <fileset refid="portal.resources.dependencies.id"/>
        </copy>
        -->

and just copy from repo the portal-archetype-resources-2.2-dev.jar to
/portal folder.
I have changed also next line of build.xml to
<unjar
src="${basedir}/portal-archetype-resources-${org.apache.jetspeed.version}.jar"

I did that because on mvn, everything in target folder is being deleted.

Now I get my project war.

If anybody has found the real ant problem please let me know.

regards,
Vangelis