From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: trunk build error
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:02:48 GMT
I have tried also with maven 1.0.4 and jdk 1.5

Here is the line 70 of build.xml
        <dependencies filesetId="portal.resources.dependencies.id"
useScope="runtime">
            <dependency groupId="${org.apache.jetspeed.groupid}"
                        artifactId="portal-archetype-resources"
                        version="${org.apache.jetspeed.version}"/>
        </dependencies>

and here is the DEBUG trace:

        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecu
or.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: The following error occurred while executing thi
 line:
C:\workplace\uportal\portal\build.xml:70: java.lang.ClassCa
tException: org.apache.maven.usability.MojoFailureException
iagnoser
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationTo
uildException(ProjectHelper.java:539)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.ja
a:384)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unkn
wnElement.java:275)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:
41)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.e
ecuteTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:108)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: C:\workplace\uportal\portal\build.xml:70: java.l
ng.ClassCastException: org.apache.maven.usability.MojoFailu
eExceptionDiagnoser
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:
41)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.
ava:369)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTarget
(Project.java:1216)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.
xecuteTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:37)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Proj
ct.java:1068)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.ja
a:382)
        ... 23 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.maven.u
ability.MojoFailureExceptionDiagnoser
        at org.apache.maven.usability.diagnostics.ErrorDiag
ostics.diagnose(ErrorDiagnostics.java:75)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.AbstractArtifactTa
k.diagnoseError(AbstractArtifactTask.java:382)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.AbstractArtifactTa
k.execute(AbstractArtifactTask.java:455)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unkn
wnElement.java:275)
        ... 29 more

I think the interesting part here is:
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknwnElement.java:275)

Does this relates with my ANT version? What ANT ver do you use? Any
other ideas pls?

thnx a lot,
Vangelis