From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: trunk build error
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:08:25 GMT
some more context for this:

Ate Douma wrote:
> Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> Great, I have now managed to build jetspeed-2.2-dev!
>> I then tried to generate a maven project for separating my changes
>> (correct?) running :
>>
>> mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
>> -DarchetypeArtifactId=portal-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.2-dev
>> -DgroupId=gr.gunet.uportal -DartifactId=uportal -Dversion=1.0
>>
>> Note: 2.2-dev : is this correct?
> Yes, if you want to develop against the trunk that is ;)
>

>> then from my new proj folder I tried to do mvn and I got the
>> following error? Any ideas pls?
> No sorry, I never encountered that one before myself.
> But then, I'm not a big m2 adept yet myself...
> At any rate, I think you'll need to provide more context before anyone
> will be able to provide more help.
> For instance, what ant task is executed in your build.xml on line 70?
> What jdk
1.6.0
> / ant version
 1.6.5
> / m2 version
2.0.5
> are you using etc.? And maybe you should provide more than just this
> last snippet...

Downloading: http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven2/lucene/lucene
-core/2.0.0/lucene-core-2.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'lucene:lucene-core:pom:2.0
.0' from repository com.bluesunrise.m2 (http://www.bluesunri
se.com/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/lucene/lucene-cor
.0' from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/lucene/poms/lu
cene-core-2.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'lucene:lucene-core:pom:2.0
.0' from repository com.bluesunrise.m1 (http://www.bluesunri
se.com/maven)
Downloading: http://dist.codehaus.org/lucene/poms/lucene-cor
.0' from repository org.codehaus (http://dist.codehaus.org)
Downloading: http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/lucene/poms/lucen
e-core-2.0.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'lucene:lucene-core:pom:2.0
.0' from repository org.apache (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
2)
[WARNING]
        Artifact org.apache.portals.bridges:portals-bridges-
common:jar:1.0.2-RC:provided retains local scope 'provided'
overriding broader scope 'runtime'
        given by a dependency. If this is not intended, modi
fy or remove the local scope.

[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: jetspeed-resources}]
[INFO] Executing tasks

configure:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workplace\uportal\portal\target
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workplace\uportal\portal\target\
webapp
Downloading: org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/portal-archetype-
resources/2.2-dev/portal-archetype-resources-2.2-dev.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.apache.portals.jetspee
d-2:portal-archetype-resources:pom:2.2-dev' from repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/portal-archetype-
resources/2.2-dev/portal-archetype-resources-2.2-dev.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.apache.portals.jetspee
d-2:portal-archetype-resources:jar:2.2-dev' from repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO] -----------------------------------------------------
-------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing
 this line:
C:\workplace\uportal\portal\build.xml:70: java.lang.ClassCas
tException: org.apache.maven.usability.MojoFailureExceptionD
iagnoser