From Ate Douma <a.do...@hippo.nl>
Subject Announce: New Jetspeed-2 installer project
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:58:28 GMT
All,

I've just committed what I hope is the last set of fixes for the new Jetspeed-2 installer
project,
and I'd like to invite everyone to please try it out and see if it works for you.

For building the installer(s) update to the latest trunk version and first build Jetspeed-2
anew using maven-1:

   maven allClean initMavenPlugin
   maven allBuild

Then, navigate to the new installer project (trunk/installer) and run either
   maven build (for a "standard" Jetspeed-2.1 Portal), or
   maven buildDemo (for the full blown Demo portal we all know so well ;)

After running these goals you will find the installer under
   target/jetspeed-2.1-installer.jar or
   target/jetspeed-2.1-demo-installer.jar or

Note: every time you run these goals the target folder is cleared.

Anyone with some spare time on their hand, please try it out and let us know how it works.

Regards,

Ate