From "Vitaly Baranovsky" <vitaly.baranovsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release preparation and JIRA, next release version
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:44:22 GMT
> You can edit portlet defaults with the Portlet Application Manager
> This is the equivalent of "configure" mode PLT.A.2

It's not useful. Because non-technical users (such as marketing people or
sales manager) can't understand Portlet Application Manager. They don't know
names of preferences and they don't know ID's of portlet entities (they must
to read psml files to know ID's of portlet entities).

As far as I understand, no one (even programmers) can know ID's of portlet
entities without viewing psml files.

> I think that your requirements would fit in nicely with PLT.A.3
> "edit_defaults" mode
> And yes, lets work on this for the next release

Ok, it will be great!