From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Email service configuration in Jetspeed
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

I am working on Jetspeed-2. If I try to run UserRegistrationPortlet, I get error called "SMTP
service not available". So, I opened webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/assembly/administration.xml
file. Here I found the tag:

  <bean id="mailSender" class="org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl">
  </bean>

Here the host value, I tried to set as localhost and even the actual host name. But everytime
jetspeed fails to identify the Mailing service.

Do you know how to configure SMTP Mailing service in Jetspeed-2?

Waiting for the early reply.

regards,

Anand