From "Anna Bondarenko" <abondare...@ua.externall.net>
Subject How to set permissions for principals from LDAP
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:30:11 GMT
Hi

I have configured LDAP and now I get users, roles and groups from LDAP. The problem is that
I cannot set permissions for roles from LDAP.
Ususally permissions saved in table:
PRINCIPAL_PERMISSION( PRINCIPAL_ID, PERMISSION_ID)
PRINCIPAL_ID is a key in table SECURITY_PRINCIPAL that contains user, roles and groups. But
my roles are not stored in that table, so PRINCIPAL_ID cannot be used.

As a result I can not set permission for role that is saved in LDAP. I suppose that I missed
some configuration aspect. How to solve this problem?

Thank you
Anna