From Mikko Wuokko <mikko.wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Re: Exception on populate-seed-data
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:52:58 GMT
Hi.

I took some time to figure out what is the cause of my issue. Now I
figured out that it tries to download several poms and jars, but fails
for some reason (some of them don't exist anywhere, though) and this
failing causes the ant script to throw an exception. But I got it
building again now and this is what I did:

I added these as dependencies to the etc/build.xml so that they are
downloaded BEFORE the ant script is ran

     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>ddlutils</groupId>
     		<artifactId>ddlutils</artifactId>
     		<version>1.0-RC1-PATCHED</version>
     	</dependency>
     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>stax</groupId>
     		<artifactId>stax-api</artifactId>
     		<version>1.0</version>
     	</dependency>
     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
     		<artifactId>commons-logging-api</artifactId>
     		<version>1.0.4</version>
     	</dependency>
     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>commons-betwixt</groupId>
     		<artifactId>commons-betwixt</artifactId>
     		<version>0.8</version>
     	</dependency>
     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>javolution</groupId>
     		<artifactId>javolution</artifactId>
     		<version>4.0.2</version>
     	</dependency>
     	<dependency>
     		<groupId>commons-digester</groupId>
     		<artifactId>commons-digester</artifactId>
     		<version>1.7</version>
     	</dependency>

ran firs mvn and then mvn -P tomcat (thanks to Philip)

Added my own remote repo top main pom.xml which had poms for ddlutils
and javolution since they are not on the bluesunrise.

After a while it did build and deploy fine and even the db was populated :D

Again, what is the cause of this behavior remains a mystery to me at
least, but I would recommend to add the missing poms (ddlutils and
javolution) to the bluesunrise repo. That should fix at least part of
the issue.

-Mikko