From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: j2-admin u ser
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:25:12 GMT
Im seeing this error (on Maven only)

[java] javolution.xml.stream.XMLStreamException caused by
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: title

I don't see this with the Maven-1 build

We recently changed an element in the MediaType serializer xsd from
"titel" to "title"
But I can't see why this would fail in Maven-2 build and not Maven-1
Im thinking caching, or I don't know what./.

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office] +01 707 773-4646