From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Login Portlet from j2-admin
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

I am working on the Jetspeed-2 based web application. Here we need the following portlets:

1) LoginPortlet
2) User Registration
3) Forgotten Password

These portlets are pre-defined in "j2-admin" application found inside jetspeed/webapps folder.

But in practise, we will not have "j2-admin" application available. And hence, we want to
take out only these 3 portlets from j2-admin. We tried it, but its very difficult to take
out only required part from j2-admin.

So, my question is that can I find these portlets already defined and taken out separately
so that it can be reused by another application?

If somebody has these portlets, please send me as soon as possible.

Thanks.
regards,

Anand