From Mikko Wuokko <mikko.wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject MySQL fails with Maven2.. on derby execute
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:11:16 GMT
Hi.

I tried to build the trunk version for awhile and it would seem that it
fails with MySQL (and propably with any other than derby) on the
"sql-execute-derby" target in etc/build.xml line 349.

I don't know if this could should or not be run with every db setup, but
now it is. The property value
org.apache.jetspeed.database.is.derby.embedded is checked if it should
be run. This was added with empty string value in the commit

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=499195

build.xml:23 <property
name="org.apache.jetspeed.database.is.derby.embedded" value="" />

I tried out commenting it out and then it did pass the spot. It would
seem that empty string means that it is set and the if condition will be
true.

Can you tell if the "sql-execute-derby" target is needed for some other
parts?

-Mikko