From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: PHP bridge. Beginner.
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:37:13 GMT
I uploaded the libraries and the source code for building the extensions
to the following site:

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/bridges/php/getting-started.html

If you are familiar with compiling it doesn't take you long to get running.

Let me know if you have any questions
Roger

Anna Bondarenko wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have just installed jetspeed-2. I want to use it for php-applications collected together.
There is aalredy a php-demo portlet. As I see used php file (hosts/index.php) written directly
in portlet.xml. So... I can put several instances php-portlet and all of them show the same
php-script. What I need to do for placing different php-scripts in diferent instances of php
portlet?