From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying JS-2 inside Tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:21:14 GMT
Hi Arnaud,

On 12/15/06, anand.kulkarni@e-zest.net <anand.kulkarni@e-zest.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have Tomcat 5.5 installed on the machine. I also have Jetspeed-2.0 installed. Now I
want to make Tomat 5.5 compatible with JS-2 and hence, I copied "Jetspeed" folder from Jetspeed-2.0/webapps
and copied inside "C:\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\". But it thrown me errors about security.

> My question is that is there any configuration required for installing JS-2 in the Tomcat
5.5 ?

It's realatively simple. Copy the
Jetspeed-2.0/conf/Catalina/localhost/jetspeed.xml to Tomcat
5.5/conf/Catalina/localhost

Philip

> Waiting for the reply.
> regards,