From "Steve Milek" <s.mi...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Ajax pipeline broken?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:13:48 GMT
Raman,

You caught two issues here.

1) The psml ajaxapi code dies (NPE) when a PortletDefinition cannot be
retrieved. This has been fixed and checked-in.

2) The maven-1 j2-admin dependencies fail to include the
spring-support-2.0.jar. This has been fixed and checked-in.

Thanks for the info.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Tallamraju, Raman [mailto:Raman.Tallamraju@FMR.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:32 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: Ajax pipeline broken?

BTW, here's what I see in the Dojo debug window:

FATAL exception raised: PageContentListenerCreateWidget error url:
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajaxapi type: error error:
XMLHttpTransport.watchInFlight Error: TypeError: pageElement has no
properties
DEBUG: XMLHttpTransport error callback failed: Error:
PageContentListenerCreateWidget error url:
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajaxapi type: error error:
XMLHttpTransport.watchInFlight Error: TypeError: pageElement has no
properties

I believe the watchInFlight error above usually indicates that the
javascript callback function being called by DOJO is throwing an
exception. The above error is coming from line 558 in BrowserIO.js.

HTH,
Raman